Nick opened his first showroom in Eagleville with the help of his wife Theresa by his side. As their sons matured, they joined the family business. With hard work, business integrity, and a meticulous attention to detail, the company grew. Nick and his sons were soon serving customers throughout suburban Philadelphia.
As the business grew, it soon became apparent that a building was needed to better serve their customers. In 1956, a suitable location was found and Nicholas Pupillo and Sons purchased a burned out building on Main Street in Eagleville. It wasn’t much to look at, but they had a vision of what it could look like with hard work.
The renovations began with a showroom in the front of the building and a shop in the rear for fabrication. Solid surface countertops were starting to appear in the kitchen business and Nicholas Pupillo and Sons were soon Certified DuPont Corian® Fabricators and Installers, a certification that they still have today. In 2001, the business needed more space and a second building was purchased on Main Street to provide a larger shop and additional offices. Now, we have a 4,000 sq foot shop for our fabrications.
Not forgetting our customers, we are in the process of expanding our showroom to 3,500 sq feet with sample kitchens and baths representing the newest trends and designs. Additionally, this new interactive open showroom design will greatly enhance the ease and understanding for our customers in all facets of a kitchen and bath renovation. We urge anyone who is considering a kitchen or bath renovation should stop by the showroom and see what Nicholas Pupillo and Sons can do for you.